Introducing the Liverpool Weekend parking special
We’ve dropped our pre-booking prices for Liverpool by a massive 20% on weekends across all of our city centre locations. Book online to pay a fifth less than you would if you rocked up on the day.
Pre-book parking now
Why visit Liverpool?
Liverpool is a vibrant city, bursting with culture, shops, music and art. We’ve picked a few of our personal favourite reasons to visit this unique city, in no particular order:
- Albert Dock – This bustling waterfront is always worth seeing as there’s often events on. If not, there’s plenty of restaurants to keep you well fed while you enjoy the views.
- The Beatles Museum (and plenty of others) – Because it would be rude not to in their home town! There’s also over a dozen other museums on offer across the city including the Merseyside Maritime Museum and the Tate Liverpool.
- The Theatres – With more theatres than you can shake a stick at, Liverpool will have you spoiled for choice. Liverpool Empire Theatre is one of the more popular venues and often hosts the biggest touring musicals and plays, while Everyman and the Playhouse are home to slightly smaller productions.
- Shopping – There’s 5 shopping centres squeezed into Liverpool City Centre, with the biggest being Liverpool ONE. You’ll find all the high street favourites at Liverpool ONE and Metquarter, along with smaller boutiques and local independent shops.
- The Music Scene – There’s a reason Liverpool as a city has produced more number one singles than any other, music runs in its veins! While the city is home to a handful of world class venues, you can always rely on the M&S Bank Arena and the O2 Academy to have the biggest acts on rotation.
Where to park?
Whether you’re a local, a visitor or somewhere in between, to make use of this deal, simply follow the links below to book your chosen car park.
- Dale Street – Ideally located to most of the central hotels and close to Metquarter.
- Hanover Street - Near to various hotels, and just a stone’s throw away from Liverpool ONE.
- John Lewis – You guessed it, park here if John Lewis is on your list.
- Liverpool ONE - Situated within Liverpool ONE, the perfect central location close to the shops and the dock.
- Queen Square – Surrounded by restaurants and within easy walking distance of the theatres.
Register with Q-Park Rewards for even more savings!
With Q-Park Rewards we give you 10% cashback on your parking spend with us, and even more cashback from our retail and restaurant partners. That means a trip into Liverpool this weekend for some shopping and lunch could lead to mega rewards on top of your discounted parking.
Download on Apple App Store
Get it on Google Play