Save 50% off your parking for up to 4 hours when you are visiting a west end show!
Q-Park has partnered with Official London Theatres to bring you this incredible deal - so there's no need to worry about how to get there!
How to obtain your Theatreland discount:
Simply have your car park ticket validated at the participating theatre box office and the 50% discount will automatically be applied when you return to the car park pay machine.
- Drive to a participating car park and take a parking ticket upon entry.
- Take parking ticket with you to the participating theatre.
- At the participating theatre, ask the Box Office staff to validate your parking ticket.
- When you return to the car park, insert your parking ticket into the payment machine.
- A 50% discount will be automatically applied to the standard daily tariff for the first 4 hours.
- Insert this parking ticket at exit barrier to raise barrier.
Important terms and conditions:
- Tariffs vary between car parks.
- This promotion cannot be used with any other discount scheme and pre-booking service.
- This parking offer is only valid after 12pm (midday) for up to 4 hours.
- This parking offer is valid for up to 4 hours only. Any overstay above the 4 hours will be charged at the normal car park rate.
Don't forget to download the Q-Park
Rewards app and you'll earn 10% cashback on anything that you do spend with Q-Park
plus many more partner cashback offers!
For participating car parks and theatres, please click here.
The Theatreland Parking Scheme is in partnership with Official London Theatre. To find more details about the participating theatres, please visit the Visit Theatreland website.
Buying your theatre tickets:
Visit OfficialLondonTheatre.com for the latest theatre news, offers and to book your London theatre tickets online in advance.
Visit TKTS , The Official London Theatre Ticket Booth, in the heart of Leicester Square for last minute and discount theatre tickets. You can buy theatre tickets in person only for performances on the day, the next day and for up to a week in advance. Find what’s on sale online or on the screens at the booth and ask the expert team for advice on what to see.