Operating within a University environment requires an understanding that parking requirements can vary greatly. Day to day management of dealing with deliveries and contractors to students and University employees, often within a diverse and spread out campus, requires a specific skillset.
It is further important to recognise that a University has a range of ad-hoc events such as open days and ceremonies to corporate conferences. An understanding of different requirements between term and non-term time periods is also an essential part of providing a tailored solution to each University.
Key Q-Park attributes:-
- Providing appropriate and deliverable solutions
- Demonstrable value for money
- Investment into repairs and maintenance
- Safety and security at the heart of all operations and design solutions
- Providing a clean and safe environment
- Customer service initiatives
- Staff permit administration with on-line facilities (where required)
- Efficient payment systems
- Robust performance measurement
- Commitment to delivering long-term quality services