Q-Park remains on the acquisition drive and is keen to develop relationships with landlords, asset managers and their agents or consultants. Our expansion strategy is fully supported by the Executive Board along with our Shareholders.
Q-Park’s mission is to provide a high quality, welcoming yet safe and secure environment for customers. It is via this ethos that we are able to improve the parking experience at our operational assets by working in partnership with stakeholders for the joint benefit of our businesses.
Key Q-Park attributes:-
- The strength and assurance of a Q-Park parent company covenant
- Stable and secure income stream
- Long term investment in the asset
- Added value from a quality operator
- A recognised market leader
- Award winning operational excellence
We firmly believe that as car parks are often the first and last points of call at a destination, they constitute as the “front door” to towns and cities, thereby creating the first and last impressions. Providing a positive parking experience is straightforward at Q-Park as our car parks are:-
- Furnished with clear directional signage
- Equipped with efficient payment systems
- Provided with customer focused services and initiatives
- Well maintained and benefited by continuous investment
- Operated by well-trained employees
- Recognised as value for money facilities
We operate under short to medium term management agreements as well as long-term leasehold contracts. However, we are increasingly operating under different mechanisms where a more flexible arrangement is in place; therefore we welcome open discussions with potential clients so that a tailored solution for each car park can be offered.