Designated parking bays for disabled customers are available at the following car parks:
- Park Lane / Marble Arch
- Trafalgar Square
- Oxford Street
The disabled bays within these car parks are positioned as close as possible to the entry / exit routes to make them as convenient and accessible as possible.
Please note that the standard tariff for parking applies to disabled parking and the Blue Badge scheme does not apply as this is an on-street parking scheme only.
Current mobility access
- Chinatown: Lift, kerbs and doorways to negotiate.
- Marylebone: Open Air, DDA ramp provided.
- Harley Street: No lift, access via ramp with narrow designated walkway or stairs.
- Knightsbridge: No lift, access via ramp with narrow designated walkway, no stairs
- Oxford Street: Stairs, lift and disabled bays
- Park Lane / Marble Arch: Access via ramp with designated walkway or stairs. Buggy service available to street level and back.
- Pimlico: No lift, access via ramp with designated walkway or stairs.
- Queensway: Lift, access via ramp with designated walkway or stairs, kerbs and doors to negotiate.
- Soho: Lift, access via ramp with designated walkway or stairs, kerbs to negotiate.
- St John's Wood: No lift, kerbs to negotiate.
- Trafalgar: Lift, doors and kerbs to negotiate
- Westminster: No lift
DMUK Members receive a discount off online pre-booking for participating car parks. Disabled Motoring UK is the campaigning charity for Blue Badge holders, disabled motorists, wheelchair and scooter users